Capping and restoration works to landfill cell, including temporary capping of a recently completed area, and construction of new landfill cell.
- Regulating geomembrane lining of completed area of landfill, followed by the placement of restoration soils
- Placement and welding of geomembrane as a temporary cap
- Removal and relocation of gas infrastructure to facilitate capping
- Placement and engineering of clay lined cell
- Geomembrane lining of cell, including geotextile protection and stone drainage blanket
- Installation of leachate drainage extraction system
- Additional re-profiling and geomembrane lining of restored area of site