Coastal engineering company
Jones Bros are one of the UK's leading coastal engineering companies and have developed substantial expertise in managing and carrying out flood and coastal protection, and coastal infrastructure and structural engineering. Being specialist marine engineers we offer specialist advice and solutions within all our infrastructure services and marine projects. Much of this is carried out in the demanding coastal environment of shorelines and riverbanks subject to tidal and river level fluctuations.
Jones Bros Coastal Engineering are able to call on additional coastal engineers with specific coastal engineering and maritime experience, ranging from surveyors and engineering inspectors to qualified engineers, to provide technical support for particular commissions.
Jones Bros, coastal engineering consultants are based in Wales and work with a variety of clients based in North Wales, Cheshire, the Northwest and Southwest of England and stretching right across the UK. Jones Bros coastal engineers offer a wealth of experience in specialist marine construction services, flood protection, coastal protection, coastal defence engineering, coastal management and coastal infrastructure operations. These experiences have provided Jones Bros with a wide range of skills in the field of Coastal and Maritime Engineering that enable us to provide a service that can be tailored to suit any particular client's needs.
These services include the following:
• Coastal Works Inspections
• Design, Management and Operation of Coastal Monitoring Strategies
• Technical, Economic & Environmental Project Appraisal
• Coastal & Flood Defence Development Risk Appraisal
• Data Collection & Analysis
• Coastal Engineering Process Evaluation
• Shoreline Management Plan Preparation
• Contract Preparation and Project Management
• Shoreline Strategy Development
• Coastal & Maritime Works Design
• Specification of Materials & Workmanship for Maritime Works