Jones Bros runs its own dedicated training and testing centre, providing industry accredited training courses in construction and plant operating skills.
Our experienced team can offer specialised plant and machinery training, which includes the Modern Apprenticeship training scheme, NVQs and courses accredited by the Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS) and the Sector Skills Council.
Shaping your future
Learning takes place at our Ruthin training centre, with its purpose-designed training and testing suite, and at Jones Bros’ quarry. This provides a 100 acre area to support practical training in the safe operation of large excavating and earth moving machinery.
Courses take place regularly and our training staff can offer tailored packages to meet your company’s needs.
Our plant instructors and assessors are fully accredited by Construction Skills (CPCS/CSCS) and City & Guilds.
Courses available include:
• Construction management training
(Health & Safety/Environmental)
- Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
• Specialised Plant Machinery Operations (SPMO) – Level 2
• Modern Apprenticeship Training Scheme
• Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS)
• Construction Skills Competence Scheme (CSCS)
For more information on all courses available, contact our training centre on 01824 709222 or click here.