The law requires that an employer provides whatever information, instruction and training is needed to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of its employees.
We offer an extensive range of health and safety training courses for the construction industry. Courses are industry accredited and will help meet the requirements of current health and safety legislation.
Our fully trained staff have worked in the industry, gaining a wide variety of skills, prior to becoming trainers. This means they are well aware of the everyday issues of being on site and can help trainees relate their classroom training to real world scenarios.
Health and safety courses include:
• Site manager’s safety training scheme – choose from a full five-day course
or a two-day refresher
• Site supervisor safety training scheme – 2 day course
• Safety awareness for general operatives – accredited by Construction Skills
• Behavioural awareness
• Risk assessment training – half a day
• Method statements – half a day
• Manual handling
• SPA quarry passport and renewals
• Emergency first aid – one day course
• Appointed first aider – three day course
• Plant/workshop safety awareness
• Hot works safety training
• Quick hitches
• Craning with excavators
• Abrasive wheel
Health and safety courses are run on a regular basis. Jones Bros also offer tailored training at a time to suit your company.
Our highly experienced training team regularly runs health and safety assessments on a consultancy basis. Please ask for more details.
Download a copy of our health and safety training leaflet here
For more information on all courses, contact our training centre on 01824 709222 or click here.