- Location: Wylfa, Anglesey
- Position: Admin Assistant
- Salary: Competitive
- Date posted: 26th Sep 2018
- Vacancy type: Fixed Term
We are looking for an organised, capable and confident individual to join our dynamic organisation in a Admin Assistant role. The successful candidate will join our project delivery team based at Wylfa Newydd, Anglesey reporting directly to the Site Management Team.
Jones Bros Civil Engineering UK is a dynamic and forward thinking organisation employing over 300 people. With over 60 years’ experience, our teams deliver high quality environmental and civil engineering solutions, safely, for a diverse range of projects and clients. Our flat management structure results in a flexible organisation where self-motivated, practical, problem solvers will thrive.This position will suit a clear communicator, able to use their own initiative.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Managing agendas and appointments for the site management team.
- Managing phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Supporting budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Working closely with the Commercial team.
- Tracking stocks of office supplies and placing orders when necessary.
- Submitting timely reports and preparing presentations/proposals as assigned.
- Assisting colleagues whenever necessary.
The role is for fixed term employment.
Pre-requisite qualifications and capabilities
To be successful in this role you must have the following attributes:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate clearly with varying groups of people and adjust your style accordingly.
- Confident and Self-motivated to work alone.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- The ability to work confidentially and exercise tact and diplomacy when dealing with sensitive matters.
- The ability to produce accurate work with attention to detail.
- Flexibility to meet deadlines when required.
- Previous experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role would be beneficial.
- Clear communication and good interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Familiarity with office management procedures.
- Welsh speaker is advantageous but not essential.
This is an opportunity that will reward you with a competitive benefits package and offers you support to further your professional training.
Upload your CV, Covering Letter and Application Form