Client: Ridgewind Ltd
Contract value: £5m
Contract date: 2012 - 2013
Energy & renewables
Balance of plant civils and electrical infrastructure for 12 Repower 2.05MW turbines.
The site is located approximately 5.5km north of Beverley, near Hull.
Major activities included:
- Design and construction of 6.5km of site access tracks
- Construction of 12 concrete turbine bases, each on 350mm square driven piles
- Construction of 12 crane pads measuring 45m x 30m
- Construction of substation and control building
- 7km of on-site cable trenching/laying
- 4.5km of off-site cable trenching along s public highway to the point of connection
- Design and construction of 16m span steel bridge with timber decking to cross Holderness drain
- Electrical infrastructure installation by specialist partner
- Landscaping and reinstatement work