Bulk excavation and infrastructure work included:
- Construction of 1,750m of a 7.3m wide carriageway
- Construction of four new roundabouts and modification of existing A55 slipway roundabout
- Street lighting, footpaths, fencing and random stone walling
- Highway and surface water drainage, including drainage swales and gravity foul sewers
- New reinforced earth and in situ concrete underpass, designed and constructed by Jones Bros
- Service diversions
All work was carried out under strict archaeological constraints due to the proximity of ancient national monuments.