- Location: Ruthin, North Wales
- Position: Plant Administrator
- Salary: Competitive
- Date posted: 15th Nov 2018
- Vacancy type: Permanent
We are looking for an organised, capable and confident individual to join our dynamic organisation in a Plant Administrator role. The successful candidate will join our Plant department team based at Ruthin, North Wales reporting directly to the Plant Manager.
Jones Bros Civil Engineering UK is a dynamic and forward thinking organisation employing over 350 people. With over 60 years’ experience, our teams deliver high quality environmental and civil engineering solutions, safely, for a diverse range of projects and clients. Our flat management structure results in a flexible organisation where self-motivated, practical, problem solvers will thrive.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Plant Department managing hires, service, maintenance and statutory requirements for a fleet around 1,000 owned items of plant.
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance with company policies.
- Reviewing and processing plant inspection reports.
- Raising and updating job cards for service and maintenance events.
- Reviewing and processing operator’s timesheets and defects reporting.
- Ensure the accuracy of cost records.
- Managing insurance records and requirements.
- Managing the weekly hire charges process.
- Providing cover across all other area including hire desk, service and maintenance and vehicle fleet management.
- Ensuring compliance with business systems and processes.
The role is for a permanent employment.
Pre-requisite qualifications and capabilities
To be successful in this role you must have the following attributes:
- Experience and interest in mobile plant is highly desirable but not essential.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to communicate clearly with varying groups of people and adjust your style accordingly.
- Confident and self-motivated to work alone and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office.
- The ability to produce accurate work with attention to detail.
- Flexibility to meet deadlines when required.
- Clear communication and good interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
This is an opportunity that will reward you with a competitive benefits package and offers you support to further your professional training.
Upload your CV, Covering Letter and Application Form