Quality Control and Internal Projects Assistant
- Location: Ruthin, North Wales
- Position: Quality Control and Internal Projects Assistant
- Salary: Competitive
- Date posted: 30th Jan 2019
- Vacancy type: Permanent
The quality control and internal project assistant will provide administrative and audit support to the quality and internal project manager. We are looking for someone to carry out internal audits of business processes and to assist in the continued development and management of the Business Management System (BMS) to ensure it remains current and complies with ISO standards.
Jones Bros Civil Engineering UK is a dynamic and forward thinking organisation employing over 350 people. With over 60 years’ experience, our teams deliver high quality environmental and civil engineering solutions, safely, for a diverse range of projects and clients. Our flat management structure results in a flexible organisation where self-motivated, practical, problem solvers will thrive.
The role’s responsibilities will include:
- Administration and preparation of internal audits.
- Carry out internal audits of company processes.
- Document process and prepare audit findings.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Feeding back any quality related issues to the management team to ensure any problems are resolved promptly.
- Test Internal Controls.
- Assist in the management of the Business Management System (BMS).
- Assist in the management of internal business improvement projects.
- Support the preparation for external audits.
- Assist in the archiving of company records.
- Assist with completing ad hoc investigatory work as required.
- Communicating with external auditors at year end ensuring the completeness of all company audit packs.
The role is for a permanent employment.
Pre-requisite qualifications and capabilities
To be successful in this role you must have the following attributes:
- Competent and comfortable working with Microsoft Office applications.
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
- Sound independent judgement.
- Self-motivated, focussed, well organised and able to work to deadlines.
- Enthusiastic about audit and the development of business and operational processes.
- Effective at communicating with all levels of the workforce.
- Lead Auditor course / working towards / willing to attend.
This is an opportunity that will reward you with a competitive benefits package and offers you support to further your professional training.
Upload your CV, Covering Letter and Application Form